International Maintenance Institute Certification Renewal Application
Renewal is the process that certified maintenance professionals must comply with under the International Maintenance Institute’s certification standards to maintain their certification status with IMI. This process applies to all Technician and Management Certification Levels. Individuals who have not filed a renewal application within six months of the expiration date of their certification will be removed from IMI’s list of certificate holders. In order to renew your certification please follow instructions below.
- Print and fill out this form providing all contact and certification information.
- Certification renewal fee is $100. Make check or money order payable to: International Maintenance Institute. IMI does not accept credit or debit cards, and do not send cash.
- Submit documentation for the completion of 2.4 CEU’s of professional continuing education in the form of a certificate or a letter from the training provider, signed by the instructor, with course date, title, and CEUs or contact hours awarded.
- Mail the completed application, the required documentation, and renewal fee to: IMI; P.O. Box 404; Wallingford, CT 06492. Please allow four weeks for processing.
- Questions? Please call (203) 589-6525.
Certification and Contact Information
|Contact Information (Please Complete)
Zip/Postal Code: ______________________
Work Phone: _________________________
Home Phone: _________________________
E-Mail Address: _______________________
IMI Certification Number: ________________
Expiration Date: _______________________